Re: Help! anyone to look at a MGB GT?

To: "MG mail list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help! anyone to look at a MGB GT?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:00:08 -0500 (EST)
I was unfortunately obligated to rescind my offer to look at it, since
although I drive by the Keene exit every day, it never occurred to me to
look at a map, and the exit merely leads to the highway with another 50
minute drive or so to Keene, which means it'd be weeks before I could go.

Anyone else in the southern NH/VT area (or a curious soul in Northern Mass)
who wants to help Don can contact him at "Don Markham" <markham@netusa1.net>

- Tab