Time to play stump the experts...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Time to play stump the experts...
From: Thames800@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:05:20 EST
I have a 67 MGB.  My headlights started flickering and then no lights at all.
 I find if I connect a wire to the bullet connector that all the black wires
go into up by the grill and ground it the lights work..  Looking at the
wiring diagram (diagram 2, page 314 from The Complete Official MGB).  The
black wire goes to a grounding terminal and then up to the ground tab on the
regulator...  Now for the question...  Where does this grounding tab connect
to the body?