Re: Mg Fix. Whew!

To: <EMPcoLWE@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mg Fix. Whew!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:03:23 -0500
Well congrats for getting your Fix!! I think the whole list should
applaud what Nina has done.

CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

AS far as winter driving I don't care My Midget (Newly painted - I got
the rest of tit done cuz I didn't like the 2tone look) is My daily Driver
rain or shine or snow or whatever.
Driven it is 10" of snow - down the interstate not being able to see
around the freakin plows.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/15/99 2:49 PM, EMPcoLWE@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>    Hello List.
>    Nina (at ninab@scoresheet.com) was kind enough to come over and take me
>for a   drive in my MGA. She said I had a big silly grin on my face,
>wouldn't
>surprise me a   bit!
>    Now she's got that convertible bug. Nah-ha-ha-ha-hah!!! {insert fiendish
>villain     laugh here since it's tough to spell} At last my plan is falling
>into place!!
>    Anyway, thanks to Nina and to list for listening to minimal MG content
>blather.
>    I hear there's this stuff called "snow" in some areas. {{{shudder}}}
>Does
>that        mean no MG driving all winter?
>    Eric
>    59 MGA
>    70 MGB
>    86 Isuzu Trooper