Factory hardtops

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Factory hardtops
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:17:13 -0500
My mechanic is looking to sell two hard factory hardtops that he no
room for. He thought he would keep one for himself but he is trying to
get more stuff under cover before winter. I do not have any pics of them
yet but I did look at them. They are both in good condition, the paint
is oxidized but the rear windows are intact. The side windows are
clouded and crazed but they do not look to hard to replace. The rubber
on the rear is hardend but looks OK for now. He is asking $250 ea for
them. Any interest?
Carl French