Re:

To: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>, "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:47:53 -0000
You might like to have a look at my web site which includes setting up SUs,
and distributors.  Select 'Spanners' then 'SU Carbs' and 'Ignition' as
required.  Make sure the carbs are the last thing you set up, after valve
clearance, pugs and points gaps, and timing.  Could be weak mixture, fuel
starvation, dashpot oil level/consistency.  But if you get through all the
setting up procedures and still have the problem you know you have a fault,
rather than just something out of adjustment.

Good Luck,
PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )