MG Magic

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Magic
From: "Scott Regel" <SRegel@dpra.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:44:27 EST
When I was 17, I had a 63 B that I use to drive every where any time of the
year with the top down.  The problem was a huge German Shepard that lived
down the street.  He loved to chase cars at very, very close range.
Unfortunately he was on the only street out of the neighborhood, so I had to
go by him.  And being on a residential street you couldn't do more than 25
mph.  He use to scare the @^#@#(*! out of me because he would stick his head
over my door and bark at me.  One day the MG Gods were smiling!  I came up
the road and there he was.  He came running out of his yard and started
chasing me.  To both of our surprize....he jumped into the car with me.  I
almost lost control of the car!  Fortunately it scared the dog so bad he
started whimpering and whinning.  I stop the car and he jumped out and took
off.  Needless to say I was a little shaken too!  But he never chased cars
again after that!  Talk about MG Magic!

Scott
76B