FW: MG Magic at Pasadena

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: MG Magic at Pasadena
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:23:06 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Dodd, Kelvin
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 11:24 AM
To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG Magic at Pasadena

On the way down to the MG swap meet in Pasadena, CA.  yesterday, I was
musing about my projects with my companion.  I mused that it would be cool
to be able to have my MGB GTS Sebring Replica project as a right hand drive
to match the RHD Le Mans Replica I built.

So, who greets me at the gate, but Lloyd Faust, who just happens to have a
complete set of conversion parts there for sale.  Another case of MG Magic.
The nice thing about selling stuff at a swap meet is that the money does not
seem real, kinda like gambling.  Trading lumpy bits that you don't want
anymore, for new lumpy bits is my idea of a good time.

Thankfully the truck was much emptier on the way home.  I managed to find
new appreciative homes for all kinds of weird bits and pieces.  I had a
wonderful day, and from the smiles many others did too.

Kelvin.