74 BGT shell-Boulder, CO

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 BGT shell-Boulder, CO
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:36:13 -0700 (MST)
I have an early '74 BGT shell with good suspension, glass, and chrome
around glass.  The car has a good title, and has had the engine
compartment done for a V8.  The car needs sills which have been started
but I did wrong and should be considered to need them done completely on
both sides.  The car is completely stripped inside but lights, etc are
mostly complete on outside.  I would personally consider the car only good
for title, glass, chrome window trim, axle, susp, etc but the sills could
be redone to return the car to the road.  I need to get rid of it because
I don't have the space for it. Although the sills are shot the car is
still straight and door gaps are even (no sagging).  I would like to get
$400 for it but I am negotiable.  If anyone is interested, please email me
privately, if I can't sell it I am going to have to scrap it, and I would
hate to see that happen.  I don't have the time to take any of the
remaining parts off of it, but I would love to see them get used by
someone who does.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange