How much to pay?

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: How much to pay?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 19:23:47 -0600
Carl,
There's really TOO much information missing to give a SWAG.
If you could go look at the car with a notepad, and take notes on all that
you see that needs fixing...that would be the start point for a more
educated, on-line estimate.
Does it run? (not necessary, but then there's the "why not")
Is it rusty? (that's a lot worse.)
And so on...
If it has been sitting for 10 years, they'll probably be willing to sell,
but there will be a lot of things to fix on it too, like brakes and such,
even if it was great when parked (which is usually not the condition a
vehicle is parked in and left for 10 years). Keeping it in the family always
gets a discount anyway, right? How about FREE with a clause for holiday
drives? :)

Dan
73 B