MG Z?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Z?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:58:45 -0500
Apologies for my ignorance regarding the MG Magnette Z. I thank all of
you for the enlightenment you have provided. I did access the mgoc
website and viewed numerous Magnettes to finally determine the one in
the junkyard across the street from my office(makes you wonder where I
work!) is not a Farina, which I always assumed was a cereal, but a Z A
or B. It is very rough but the running gear is all there. The interior
has been gutted. Are the motor/tranny and various mechanical parts that
all seem to be there compatible with other MG models? Does anyone have
any interest in the remains if this car? Let me know and I will check
out prices and availability. I have no interest in the car or any sales
derived! Honest! This yard also has a very sorry Morris Minor Woody
Wagon.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski