Re: MGB GT Questions

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: MGB GT Questions
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 06:37:34 -0500
I do my regular weekly or bi-weekly grocery shooping in the Midget. can
put about 8 paper groc bags, nad a case and a half of soda, and maybe a
case of brew if I want to stop by there on the way home, in the pass seat
and behind the seats with no problem. Only when my daughter goes with me
do I have a problem.

Larry

>Max Heim wrote:
>>
>> Hey, I carried my 21" computer monitor (weight 90lbs.) in my B
>> roadster... of course, the passenger seat was out at the time.
>
>Thats nothing.  I carried a ~10 foot tree home in the passenager
>seat of my Midget.  Talk about strange looks.  The two kids at
>the nursey thought that I was insane.  They kept saying "you're going
>to this tree in that car."  Worked like charm, but I got more than
>a few strange looks.
>
>Bill Gilroy

Larry Macy
78 Midget