B parts FS...

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: B parts FS...
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 19:39:51 -0500
Hello all,
    I'm having a big sale on all of my used 'B parts in western PA.
This sale will go on from the week before Christmas until the start
of the century (notice I didn't say 'millennium'.  I don't want to
hang out for a whole year!)
    I've got a bunch of rubber-bumper 'B parts that need to go, and
I'd prefer to not ship, but if you need anything, let me know.  My
prices will be at least 50% off Moss prices, drastically more on
other parts.  I'm also interested in a good MGB head, so I will take
trades.  Here's a partial list of what I have:

Complete autumn leaf interior panel set - used
two sets of rubber bumpers (front and rear)
a matching set of slightly rusty rubber bumper front fenders
one dash from approx. 1971, with some gauges, a few small cracks
a few odd steel bumpers - good for painting the body color!
herds of used wire wheels
original jack and bag  - do you dare test your sills?
steel wheel rear axle from '74 'B
front suspension - includes shocks, hubs, rotors, A-Arms, spring
pan, kingpin.  fairly rusty.
rubber bumper 'B hood, some rust included
armrests, without armrest pad.  Plastic in good shape.
center consoles - quite a few years lying around
raggedy seats with good frames (just in case you don't have some
already.)
handbrake cable w/grease nipple
window glass
windshield, complete
side vents
top frames
early chrome grille
SU exhaust manifold - shiny silver!
a few misc. transmissions
RBB motor mounts, which look like new...
1977 MGB parts car.  FREE!  (But I already parted it - and the sills
are no good...)

Here's what I DON'T have:
complete cars (for sale, anyway)
complete engines
brand new stuff
exhaust pieces
MGB GT-V8's
overdrive transmissions
AC units
Weber carbs
pretty women in bikinis

Anyway, if you're in the area and are interested in something, drop
me a line.  If you're after something that's not listed here, let me
know...I may have it lying around.  And yes, I might ship small
stuff.

I'm just selling this to free up some garage space.  All parts are
USED, some may have even been abused.  My pricing will reflect this.

Remember, buy early, buy often!  *All shoppers who visit the Lishego
garage will be offered free refreshments*

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata
1986 Plymouth Turismo T1