Re: Painting a 64B, Chelsea Gray?

To: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>, <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting a 64B, Chelsea Gray?
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 19:47:20 -0500
I saw a '74 once that was painted that color.  It looks like shiny
grey primer.  I didn't find it particularly attractive, but if you
like shiny primer, do it!

I was thinking that if I painted a car, it wouldn't be that color.
IMHO, chrome looks better on a darker color.  It really didn't stand
out too well on the grey.

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata