Long time no ramble / looking for 'B GT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Long time no ramble / looking for 'B GT
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:16:04 -0800
Hello all,

The joy of work and other pressures have kept me away from the
list for a while.  Glancing over the cotnributions I notice
some of the same old names (and same old threads!).

We're about to go through a major life change:  my wife is due
(our first) 12 Dec.  This means we've bought another car, an '87
Range Rover.  Tis nice having spare parts around one way or another.

I'm still searching for an MGB GT.  I am a bit picky, but not in the
ways most folks here would be.  The perfect GT would be:  a decent
runner, *no* rust, BRG paint in ok condition, interior cosmetics
not a concern at all.  Would love to have a 1970 (for no other reason
than the fact that I'm a 1970...).   Minor dents and dings ok.
Suspension can be tired.  I'm not looking for show cars or show
car prices.  Southern California area would be wonderful.  Oh yeah:
*no* sunroofs.  Needs to be a full tin-top.

How're everyone's cars/projects?

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.TeamSanctuary.com/