Re: block weight and clutch

To: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: block weight and clutch
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:04:57 -0600
Dereck,
    Hauling the assembled block up a narrow staircase will be a chore.  As
Max said, you're looking at around 300#.  I use a two wheel dolly to move
mine around when not on the engine stand.
    As to the clutch,  I don't think you can go wrong with the Borg&Beck kit
sold by several of the suppliers on the list, include pressure plate, disk
and throughout bearing.
Harlan.