Re: Brake fluids and rubber parts

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Brake fluids and rubber parts
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:35:46 -0500
Hi James,

Actually, methanol is a better solvent to flush the system with. Methanol is
AKA wood
alcohol and can be purchased in almost any hardware store cheap. Denatured
alcohol is a
contaminated form of ethanol. If one were to try to drink it, the contaminant
will make
him vomit violently. On the other hand, if the guy tries to drink methanol, he
will
just become peacefully brain dead in a short while and will experience very
little
discomfort. All of which has nothing to do with flushing brake lines or
toilets; I just
thought you needed to know this.

Dad