Re: Moss MOtors - PArt 2

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Moss MOtors - PArt 2
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:51:41 -0500
Hi Bud,

Any criticism that came from me was directed at Moss, the company, not at any
individual.
We are all friends here, so, please, no one should take offense at any comments
any of us
make about Moss Motors, or Triumphs (gag, spit, puch!) Furthermore, since
around the time
they acquired the company that became their New Jersey unit, I have done well
over $15000
business with Moss, and if they are any kind of business experts that we all
know they
are, they damn well better care what people like me have to say. For the most
part I was
happy with our transactions. If that were not the case, I very well knew their
competitor's phone numbers. Moss has done a lot for this hobby, and I show my
appreciation for it by continuing to be a paying customer (albeit on a smaller
scale then
in years past).

Jim