Re: Stax front and rear shock conversion

To: "Enrique Claure" <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stax front and rear shock conversion
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:51:12 -0000
I've got the ones with the adjuster screw on the back (standard at the
front).  When I first bought the car they were very hard indeed, adjusting
to the softest setting was OK.  Had to replace them and the new ones were
the same, several thousand miles on they seem to have softened up, such that
I could probably harden them a little without undue loss of comfort.

PaulH.