Re: Oil Leak

To: <grhacker@wfl.fha.dot.gov> (Gary R Hacker), MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Oil Leak
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:39:33 -0600
Guys,
   Check in the groove that the gasket/rubber ring fits into.  On my '72 I
found two of them installed, the bottom one of which was in several pieces (the
groove is fairly deep, and its easy not to see the old gasket/ring when
looking).  Cleaned all the old ones out with a scribe, installed new one, no
leaks.
YMMV
Harlan.