RE: Got my GT home

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Got my GT home
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:43:17 -0800
Bob,

I'm not sure on questions 1,2 and 4, but I do have an answer for #3.  If the
GT is the same as my roadster, I found that the easiest way to drain the
tank was with a cheap hand-pump siphon (1/2" hose with a squeeze ball in the
middle--cost a couple bucks).  The trick is to go inside the boot and remove
the fuel tank filler hose from the top of the tank.  With this removed, you
can see right into the tank to allow for easy siphoning.  Email back if this
isn't clear--I'll try to explain in more detail.

Regards,
Scott
1978 MGB