Re: Speedvision Problem

To: Andrew Proudfoot <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Speedvision Problem
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:58:20 -0800
I taped "Exhibit B801" and "MG Does it Again" last night at midnight PST,
no problem with the signal here.  Nicely done!  All the T series cars
booting around with the Magic Midget were great.

Did anyone catch "Safety Fast - Thoroughbreds All" last night?  I assume
that was about MGs as well.

It's nice to be reminded what a nice pedigree my MGB has :)

Skye

--
1966 MGB 1800  - GHN3     __,__\__     ffwd internet division
1962 Vespa 125 - VNB3    (_o____o_)    http://www.ffwd.com/