Re: I Should have taken my camera!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I Should have taken my camera!
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 17:10:43 -0500
When my Caravan approached 123456, I slowed down in the middle of a local
road and took a sequence of 20 pictures as it turned to exactly that
number. My daughter thought I was crazy...until she saw the pictures. I
also tied up traffic for about 10 minutes as I creeped along watching the
odometer turn to its magic number.

Bill