Re: 64 radiator support

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@APK.NET>,
Subject: Re: 64 radiator support
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:18:28 -0600
James:
It's Anders Ditlev Clausager. "Original MGB, with MGC and MGB GT V8, The
Restorer's Guide to all Roadster and GT models 1962-80" Published Copyright
1994 by Bay View Books, Ltd. Reprinted 1996 (twice), Reprinted 1997.
I got mine from amazon.com.
Hope this helps! It's really a great book....you will read it over and over
and then refer to it when needed.

Dan
73 B