Re: Radios in Sports Cars....

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Radios in Sports Cars....
From: "British Sportscar Center" <mgpa@calweb.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:45:48 -0800
Terry.....

No, that was the PA that started my love for MGs. It was an almost derelict
car that I bought from the Wimbledon, England, MG dealer for the princely
sum of 30 pounds. I still remember the disgusted look on my father's face
when I told him I'd just bought an MG - but that he needed to come and tow
it home for me! It was registered ANE 200 and I've been unable to locate it
in England so my guess is that it went to the breaker's yard long ago. It
really was pretty rough!

Lawrie