Re: Lishego MGB featured on MGB Driver cover

To: <Mowog1@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lishego MGB featured on MGB Driver cover
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:08:24 -0500
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments on the picture...And
thanks to Rick Brown who called it to Kim's attention!

Who would've thought that when I froze my tail off for a few
pictures I would wind up on the cover of a magazine?  Not I; for you
see, Little Miss is very photogenic.  To see her up close might make
you think I was driving a different car...

Happy holidays!

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata