RE: Thank you Thank you Thank you. (plus electrical prob.)

To: "'Rick Sinclair'" <RHSinclair@USWest.net>, MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thank you Thank you Thank you. (plus electrical prob.)
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:35:09 +0100
Yeah, yeah,

Prince of Darkness will do his best again.
Check all bullet connections in the circuits for loose connections dirt etc.
Also have the ground connections from these current users checked.
What you really should have is a wiring diagram f.i. from the Haynes manual,
although some errors are present therein I have had lots of joy using these.

Good Luck Rick!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT