MG List logo embroidered shirts offer

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG List logo embroidered shirts offer
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:48:58 -0500
Although this message is a bit commercial it does relate directly to the
list.

To all on the MG list:

 I would like to offer to you the opportunity to have a shirt with the MG
email list logo embroidered on it. I have done this for several other of the
autox.team.net email lists already. The logo I am talking about can be seen
at:

http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/listlogos.htm

The shirts are 100% cotton Haines Stedman "golf" type polo shirts. If anyone
is interested please conntact me off list at:

ralph.jannelli@prodigy.net

The cost will be $22.00 including first class shipping for sizes Small thru
XLarge, $23.00 for XXLarge and $24.00 for XXXLarge. The color will be
determind by your suggestions and what would look good to contrast the logo.

Thank You

Ralph Jannelli