[LSheeley@aol.com: MG List Logo]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [LSheeley@aol.com: MG List Logo]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:10:50 -0700 (MST)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than the list.

mjb.
----

From: LSheeley@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:46:09 EST
Subject: MG List Logo

Dear MG List:

I was somewhat surprised to read this post to the list offering an MG List
Logo shirt. If you will remember, I originally  worked with folks on this
list to develop the list logo which is mentioned in this email and which I
made available on hats and shirts. Several of you bought the hats (thanks, by
the way).

I certainly don't own the rights to this logo. I sort of assumed it belonged
to this list. I'm a little unhappy that this person is now offering to stich
shirts which I also offer.
That doesn't quite seem right to me.

What does the list think?

Lynn Sheeley