RE: Jack Stand Location

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jack Stand Location
From: "Kelly Kremer" <kkremer@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:32:22 -0700
As a newcomer to the list, I have been content to just lurk and learn, but I
would like to add my bit to this discussion. I inherited a set of old rims
from my son-in-laws Miata which I use under each tire to hold the car far
enough off the ground that I can roll around underneath to reach just about
anything. I use a floor jack to lift it high enough to lay a rim under each
tire. This doesn't work if you are working on the wheel itself, but for most
of the other things I need to do, this works great.

FWIW

Kelly Kremer
77 MGB