Re: Spring Pressure

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: Re: Spring Pressure
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 00:19:15
At 03:44 PM 12/19/99 +1100, Neil Cotty wrote:
>Can someone out there give me a detailed dissertation on Valve Spring
pressures, Valve installed height and how they affect performance etc?

To which At 01:40 AM 12/19/99 -0330, Andrew Proudfoot replied:
>Sounds like a job for Barney to me.

Aw shucks, I hardly ever get there first.  But I have been doing some
research on this lately.  For the first time in my life I finally ran out
of good used cams, so now I get to buy a new cam. }8^))

Point your browser here:
    http://www.cranecams.com/master/toc.htm

Scroll down to MG and follow all the links you can find, espeacilly those
related to springs.  Crane has one damn good website.

Regards,

Barney gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg