Source for leather?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Source for leather?
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:57:12 -0800 (PST)
I have several old British cars, one of which is a 1959 Riley 1.5.  The
seats are leather, two-colour, grey and bright red.  I can obtain the red
leather from a leather supplier in a nearby small city, but the grey leather
is another story.  It's not a standard color that can be obtained
off-the-shelf and the quantity I need is not enough for a tannery to do a
one-off.  I need to adhere to the standard grey color so that it will match
the door panels.  Anybody have an idea on where to obtain a small hide in a
custom colour?

Thank you.

Don Scott