Re: Reply to Tab Julius' reply (Slight LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reply to Tab Julius' reply (Slight LBC)
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:28:33 -0500
Tab,
I assume your comments are TIC but you are tempting the wrath of the
listers from Rhode Island. This "tenant" of yours must have been a new
driver to not have dealt with "serious" snow. Any idoit knows that even a
dusting of snow will render bald tires useless, and if they don't, they
will soon find out. I'm glad that we don't get 20 feet of snow here every
winter and last year we were extremely lucky but we get our share.

On an LBC note: When I had my '74 B in the '80s it was GREAT in the snow.
I put brnd new 185-70-14's on it and it would plow though bumper high
(soft) drifts like a little tank! Foot deep snow in our long driveway -
no problem. I was really amazed at how well this car went through snow.
And it did it for a few years.

Steve Bettencourt
http://clubs.hemmings.com/bmcne