Re: Drainless Question

To: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drainless Question
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:16:27 -0500
You should be able to contact the British Motor Herritage
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/BMIHT.htm
give them $40 and a serial number and you get a cert. with all the car stats
as manufactured.

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com