RE: Timeout - lister(s) near Hopkinton

To: "'Steve Walker'" <swalker@gte.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Timeout - lister(s) near Hopkinton
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:58:22 +0100
Surely Steve,

As for the others: I'm at Hopkinton (or neighbourhood) from January 10th -
14th.
Perhaps the weekend before - I'm not sure.

Leave your phone number and I'll try to have it organised by one of the
other who have sent a reaction.
For the time 'll try find out where I'll be during the weekend.

Cheers,

Hans