Re: Potential Wayside Gathering

To: Steve Walker <swalker@gte.com>, mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Potential Wayside Gathering
From: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:02:30 -0500
Steve:
Let's keep it simple. Pick a date and time convenient for Hans and publish it
here. Then you can be assured we will show! Some of us may want to caravan,
especially if the weather is problematic. Other than that we should be ok. Maybe
breakfast? Brunch? When the time is close we could ask for a "show of hands" and
call the Inn for reservations of just to alert them. As President of the British
MotorCars of New England, I find the more spontaneous events are generally the
most widely accepted.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski