Re: Rad Supports 77B

To: amproud@nf.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Rad Supports 77B
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:54:03 EST
Hello Andy.  I have cut out radiator supports for late model Bs and
reinstalled early B radiator supports.  This way you can use an early
radiator and fan off the water pump. With no electric fans.  This the only
reason to do this.  I have also kept the stock late model B radiator in
place.  Added an extension to the water pump and added a fan to the pump.
And keep the electric fans for back up city driving.  John,    Flintstone, GA

PS.  79 and 80 MGB with AC have this extension with a fan off the water pump.
Stock from dealer.