A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wish to all !!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wish to all !!!
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:53:40 EST
Holiday Greetings from the
Waters of Long Island Sound,
To The MG Community Online:

            I want to wish A Very Happy Holiday Season to one and all !  May
the following Year and New Century be good and safe to us all. On the road
and off. I look forward to meeting more fellow listers (as well as
non-listers) in the future as I do looking at their cars for the first time.
            I have met so many good people since I have owned my Mg's, Some
those very people are list members. I Special Holiday wish to David D, Mike
R, and all the Long Island Crowd. If anyone on Long Island can do it, Wish a
Happy Holidays to the Blackwells too for me !!!  This list has made my MG
life so much fuller than it would have been otherwise. I know I am not a big
poster on the list, but I read it on a regular basis.
            As some of you who know me know, I have relocated to Florida so I
might never have to lay my MG's up for another winter again. My MGB V8 has
become my Y2K compliant vehicle and my everyday car too.
            To those of you in Florida and the Southeast, I look forward to
see all of you at any show I may find myself at.

Jim Brucato ,,,,,,,Going to "MG2000" in Cleveland next year
1980 MGB V8,,,,,Dodging Retirees and the crazy drivers on
                    I-95 In Fla, and enjoying the warm
                    South Florida Sun. Diving Top Down almost every
        day !!!!
1964 MGB  ,,,,,,,, Warming its rust, in a nice garage, and the
Florida Sun, never to be cold again. Soon to be                     driving
the Florida Blacktop.