Not much chance..

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not much chance..
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 22:39:42 +1100
of getting this answered on Xmas, but what the heck. :)

I was reassembling the MGA's cylinder head and ancilliaries today and was
using the 'remote starter' (if you know what I mean) in the engine bay to
turn the motor over. All of a sudden the starter motor stopped working. Dead
as a dodo. Batteries are fine, all other electrical systems are working.
Ideas? I guess the starter motor could have died as it looks ancient like
the rest of the car - but how and what else can I check to pin point the
problem? I hate electrics. <G>

Cheers,
Neil.