How to add oil to your tranny and diff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: How to add oil to your tranny and diff
From: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:17:29 -0400
Hi list, I beleive a I have created a new way to add oil to your tranny and
diff. For once my mytivac was of use. Here is what I did. I filled the
plastic cup 80% full. Put on the cover and connected a long plastic hose to
one side and a short (2 inch) to the other.  I got under my car and put the
small hose inside the filling hole and the long one to my mouth. I then
flipped the flask 180 degrees and blew on the hose in my mouth. The
pressure forced the oil into the tranny in no time. No mess, no body
contorsion. Thought this might be of interest to the list. Enrique