Re: Merry X-mas & V-8

To: "Alan Pfau" <apfau@ismi.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Merry X-mas & V-8
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:10:14 -0000
Ditto, with David's 'MG V8 - Twenty-one Years On'.  I've been trying to get
this book for a while but it is out of print.  Then the MGOC advertises they
have a few for sale, signed by David into the bargain - even better.  Also
admiring my new pewter model of the RB GT V8 (to go with the CB roadster
received a couple of years ago), very surprised to get this considering
there were only 733 ever made.

PaulH.