Re: Drove an MGF today

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drove an MGF today
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:54:31 -0800
Word on the street is that Steve Conley said:
> OK...it was only in my son's Gran Turismo 2 Playstation video game! It's
> nice to see an MG included in the game, though.  And on the course I was
> "driving" there were several MG logo signs!

I'm almost tempted to buy a playstation just for GT2
You can drive over 400 cars!  The creators have responded to the
complaints that there weren't enough British/European models, that's
for sure.

Ah well I'll wait for the PSX2.  I'll just have to content myself with
doing some real driving for now ;)

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)