Re: Superchargers [Pegasos]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Superchargers [Pegasos]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:41:15 -0800
Actually, I saw a slew of Pegasos at Pebble Beach a few years ago when
they were the featured marque. I say, "a slew", meaning maybe
half-a-dozen, but less than 50 were ever built, if I recall correctly.
The Spanish government at the time was persuaded to subsidize a truck
manufacturer's ambition to create a high-performance exotic. Very wild
styling on most of them. Definitely worth big bucks as a collectible....
although you wonder about the likelihood of finding a buyer among casual
web surfers.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149