Re: Tires for a Plus 1 Wheel size

To: <REasterby@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires for a Plus 1 Wheel size
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:08:23 -0800
Ray,

I recently replaced the 14" wire wheels on my BGT with 15" 72-spoke wheels.
For tires, I selected Dunlop D60 A2, 185/65R15. They look good, handle
really well, run quietly and smoothly, and - best of all - from Tire Rack
cost under $50 each! I'd recommend you take a look at these tires when you
are making your selection.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center