Re: Y2K

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Y2K
From: Thames800@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:09:55 EST
Well, I'v applied all the latest software patches supplied by Microsoft to
the MG...  Latest IE, MDAC, Service pack 5 and Office 97 sp2 etc...  Emptied
my bank account, have 200 gallons of gasoline stored in the garage, food and
water, few thousand rounds of amunition and bought a heavy duty generator.
So hopefully the MG will start in the morning and I have enough supplies to
hold out.  And if the internet crashes.....   YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY
NEW CHEER!!!!!!!!  <bg>