Re: Just when you thought it was safe... (off-topic)

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>, "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe... (off-topic)
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:49:41 -0500
Don't mind time off, but I can assure you that in my chosen line of work
weekends and holidays are not always an option .I am not complaining, I
picked my career and gladly serve as required.  I can get by without
Internet access forever if need be.  However, in my mind if I am providing a
service that is billed as 24 x 7 then I should do all I can to ensure that
service is provided especially in a time when that service could be impacted
even more so.  The bottom line is not my needs or requirements, but what is
offered as a service. I found several companies that were willing to offer
the service and I am sure their employees were compensated.
Mike R