Re: Garage Design

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Design
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 20:16:10 -0500
I have a large one car garage, with a door to one side, and two sports
cars. I did the jack-up-the-car-and-swing-it-over thing for about a
year. I then discovered that if you back your first vehicle in, at an
angle, you can "parallel park" a car in the "blind" spot of a garage
pretty easily with no dollies or jacks.

If you think about it, the length of most modern garages is longer than
most parking spaces!

Works for me,

Dave Tietz

1970 MGB "Molly"
1994 Miata M Edition "The Divine Miss M"