RE: Detox procedure clarification requested ...

To: "'ATWEDITOR@aol.com '" <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Detox procedure clarification requested ...
From: MGB <MGB@shoyer.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:41:23 -0500
I got some from Flying Circus English Cars in North Carolina.  Their web
site is http://www.flyingcircuscars.com, or (919)596-4250.  I think they
were pretty cheap, but there's still the shipping cost.  They look much
better than the long bolts.  Other dealers on the list might also have the
screws.

--Steve (1980 MGB)