Re: OT - US Govt. squandering our $$$

To: mgpa@calweb.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - US Govt. squandering our $$$
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:11:21 EST
In a message dated 1/6/00 1:31:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, mgpa@calweb.com
writes:

<< Am I alone in this? Can we all write or e-mail someone to put this point
 across? Anyone got any ideas how we can fight this? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm with you, Lawrie.  It's not always good to rely solely on news
reports of this kind of thing because you can't get the whole picture
in that limited amount of time.  The actual government document
that states all the terms of an agreement like this is probably
3 million pages long.  But then again, how far off can they be?

Better they should spend the money on fixing up their British Cars.

If you want to e-mail your US Representative, go to:
http://www.house.gov/writerep
and it will look him or her up for you.  I suppose the Senate has a
similar deal.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget