Fender Bender

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fender Bender
From: Eckersmg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 00:52:52 EST
I am considering replacing the front left fender on my 1969 MGB GT and would
like to know what the differences are in the regular and economy fenders that
Moss sells.  Does anyone have any experience with these products, good or
bad?  Are there any other good sources for fenders in the Bay Area.  It seems
like shipping adds a lot of dollars to the cost.
Is it worth it to try to locate a replacement from a donor vehicle that
someone is parting out?
What are the differences between the GT and the roadster?

Thanks

Charles Eckstein

69 MGB GT