Brake master cyl rebuild

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake master cyl rebuild
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:36:06 -0500
man oh man... what a job.
Done 'em in the past, figured maybe an hour or two (including
a little clean up of the fire wall behind them)
Turned into a 7 hour job.

QUESTION: How did any of you in the past, get the cyl. out of the box and
out of the car when it's buried in that little cubby hole? ('73 BGT)

I ended up having to take out the whole box just to get mine out.
I couldn't push in the plunger far enough to get it to clear to pull it

Anyway.... gotta' love my S.O. She stopped by knowing I'd need someone
latter
in the day to help bleed the system. What a lady!
(says she's going to steal the Midget when it's done.
After helping strip and clean the interiors on 2 BGT's, 3 Spits, and now
a Midget over the last two years...maybe she deserves it.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
1973 Round Wheel Arch Midget in the works
wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
(see menu for MG and Triumph Automobiles)